Snakes, insects and birds such as geese, use their hiss sound to drive off predators and our domesticated pets have an instinctive sensitivity to this sound. The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of air which mimics this sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviors in dogs such as jumping up or stealing. There is a detailed training guide included, with helpful training tips and key dos and don’ts. It is important that the Pet Corrector is used responsibly and that alternative desirable behaviors are rewarded.
The Company of Animals Pet Corrector 50mlPack of 2 Features
- The Pet Corrector Stops: Barking, Chasing, Stealing, Jumping Up and Place Avoidance
- It works by emitting a hiss of compressed gas to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behavior
- It is used and recommended by trainers and behaviorists throughout the world
- The inert gas has no smell, and is totally safe and works on most animals including cats, horses and more
- Free training guide, featuring tips and easy to follow instructions included in every pack